Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Shows

I shipped three paintings (The maximum allowed) to the Women Artists of the West show, in Rockport, Texas, a few weeks ago.  The show opened and one of my paintings got an honorable mention and I have a pending sale of another.  Would love to be there.  The weather in Wyoming has been unusually chilly and rainy.  I'm tired of it!  To view that show go to www.waow.org.

I was also accepted into the Colored Pencil Society of America's annual show and I will ship that painting next month.  This is the fifth time that I have made it into this show.  Three made me a signature member and five earns me a five year status.  This show is in Richardson, Texas.

International Artist Magazine April/May 2011 page 13!  I was once again a finalist.  I love that magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment